01. Fallen for your best friend? Yes
02. Made out w/ JUST a friend? Yes, and it gave me a conversation opener with the Robert Palmer girl who was at the party (long story)
03. Been rejected? Rejection is a way of life for me
04. Been in love? Yes
05. Been in lust? Gods, yes
06. Used someone? Unfortunately, yes, but it was mutual
07. Been used? See #6… others as well
08. Cheated on someone? So I’m told, but there are differing opinions on what our status was at the time
09. Been cheated on? Yes
10. Been kissed? Yes
11. Done something you regret? Almost everything
Who was the last person...
12. You touched? Paul, I think
13. You talked to? A cute Korean dental assistant named Esther
14. You hugged? Samantha
15. You instant messaged? I can’t remember the last time I used IM
16. You kissed? Sam again
17. You had sex with? Ditto
18. You yelled at? Ellie, my special friend, though I almost yelled at a chucklehead at the store last night
19. You laughed with? Esther
21. Who broke your heart? It depends on how you look at it. In a romantic sense? Michelle
22. Colour your hair? Never thought it fit my personality.
23. Have tattoos? I want outright art, so I’d like to present a workable canvas first
24. Have piercings? I did, but I stopped wearing rings when I started dabbling in the martial arts… too much of a liability
25. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend/both? Girlfriend
27. Own a webcam? No
28. Ever get off the damn computer? Not often enough
29. Sprechen sie deutsche? Nein
30. Habla espanol? Not a lick
31. Quack? No, but I will “MOO!” or say “BUNNY!” loudly under the right circumstances
Have you / do you / are you...
32. Stolen anything? Yes
33. Smoke? Nothing legal
34. Schizophrenic? No
35. Obsessive? Yes
36. Compulsive? Yes
37. Obsessive compulsive? Clinically? I’ve not been diagnosed as such, and I don’t feel the need to wash my hands seventy times a day, so I’ll guess no.
38. Panic? Yes
39. Anxiety? Today, as a matter of fact
40. Depressed? Yes
41. Suicidal? Not my style. I kill myself slowly from the inside.
42. Obsessed with hate? I don’t like the idea that people might hate me.
43. Dream of mutilated bodies, blood, death, and gore? On my weirder nights
44. Dream of doing those things instead of just seeing them? I’ve seen red on occasion.
45. If you could be anywhere, where would you be? On board the Picton Castle
46. Who would you be with? A small number of tanned healthy people who were just as amazed to be there as I was
47. What would you be doing? Working the tops and thinking about jumping ship in Fiji
48. What are you listening to? Julie Kramer on WFNX
49. Can you do anything freakish with your body? Not anymore.
50. Do you prefer chicken or fish? Fish
1. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Eyelashes
2. Would you vote for a woman candidate for president? If she was qualified and capable, and shared my general beliefs? Sure. JUST because she’s a woman? No.
3. Would you marry for money? I’d have to say yes, but I have something of a situation.
4. Have you had braces? No, my teeth never warranted them
5. Do you pluck your eyebrows? Only when I’m nervous, and then it’s unintentional
6. Do you like hairy backs? No preference.
7. When was the last time you had a hickey? I have no idea
8. Could you live without a computer? I could live with very little
9. Do you use ICQ, AOL Buddy list etc? Not often, though I may try to drop Shaun and V a line this weekend.
10. If so, how many people are on your list(s)? Lists? There are lists?
11. If you could live in any past time period, which would it be? I think I’d like to be a disillusioned expat wandering around in Paris or India during the 1920’s. Other than that, I’m with basha.
12. Do you drink enough water? When I’m taking care of myself.
13. Do you wear shoes in the house or take them off? I spend as much time as I can barefoot.
14. What is your favorite fruit? Most any, though I do have a weakness for cherries.
15. Do you eat wheat bread or white? Wheat
16. What is your favorite place to visit? I don’t think I’ve been there yet
17. What is the last movie you saw? Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
18. Do you kiss on the first date? I think I did once
19. Are you photogenic? Ugh, no.
20. Do you dream in color or black and white? Color
21. Are you wearing fingernail polish? No
22. Is it chipped or fresh? What part of ‘no’ do I need to explain?
23. Do you have any dimples? I don’t think so
24. Do you remember being born? No
25. Why do you take surveys? Mostly to take stock
26. Do you drink alcohol? Yes
27. Did you like or do you like high school? High school was pretty miserable
28. What is the best accent? Georgian… it just seems so fluid and melodic to me.
29. Who do you want to kiss? I’ll plead the Fifth here.
30. Do you like sunrises or sunsets the most? Sunrises, mostly
31. Do you want to live to be 100? If I decrepify at 60? No way. I want to live only so long as I’m able to think and take care of myself.
32. Do you think women should be expected to shave their body hair? As long as men are expected to obsess about their hair, yes. I believe in equal opportunity.
33. Do you like salty food or sugary food the most? I’d probably have to say sweets.
34. Is a flat stomach important to you? Not so much “flat” as “strong.” Your abs are your center, and weak abs end up screwing up all of your body mechanics.
35. Do you or have you played with a ouija board? Yes
36. Are you loyal? To a fault
37. Are you tolerant of other peoples beliefs? Yes, unless they’re intolerant of mine or attempt to pigeonhole me because I’m male, white, straight, or whatever other classification they decide to give me.
38. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off? I generally like having a small light on.
39. Do you believe in magic? Yes, but as will made manifest.
40. Do you have nightmares frequently? Too frequently, I fear
41. Do you like your nose? I’ve never given it much thought, but thanks for giving me something new to obsess about!
42. Do you like abstract art? So long as it’s art and not intellectual masturbation.
43. Do you think you can draw well? No
44. Do you listen to music daily? Yes. Thankfully I’ve returned to it.
45. Do you like to watch cartoons? I’m a Saturday morning cartoon junkie.
46. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real? At about 3-4, I simultaneously understood my own mortality and realized that Santa was a lot more generous to the rich kids.
47. How many pairs of shoes do have in your closet? Four. There’s a fifth, a pair of engineer boots, that went missing after I lent them to my housemate.
48. Do you like to wear the same shoes everyday or do you like a variety? Mostly the same.
49. Do you write poetry? Does bad poetry count?
50. Do you snore? Yes, though the effect lessens when I’m in shape.
51. Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides? Sides, generally in a fetal position.
52. dog/cat? I like both, but there’s something I really like about the way dogs bond to you.
53. Do you lick stamps? Do I have to?
54. Do you use an electric can opener? No. It would be more clutter on my already scarce counter space
55. Have you ridden in a hotair balloon? No, but one almost crashed into my house when I was growing up.
56. Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain? Emotional. Physical pain can be shut off. Emotional pain eats away at you like a cancer.
57. Favorite TV show? Jackie Chan Adventures, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I'm going to miss Giles a lot), and Farscape when I can get it.
58. Do you know anyone who is clinically depressed? Yes
59. Do you prefer a piano or a violin? I like the violin for its ability to mimic the human voice.
60. Are you a sex addict? Yes
61. Do you know someone who has cancer? Yes
62. Do you like to argue? I try to avoid conflict as much as possible.
63. Do you hunt? I have several relatives who hunt (my grandfather had to poach to feed his family during the 50’s), but I was a far too sensitive child to take up the activity. I feel a little like I’ve passed on yet another part of my cultural heritage.
64. Do you like fast food joints, or expensive restaurants? Food is fuel for the body. Good food is food for the soul. I’d have to say “expensive” restaurants.
65. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? I’d have to say an art museum.
66. Do you have a middle name? What is it? Yes. Paul.
67. Are you basically a happy person? No, my base operating level is one of low-grade depression. Being happy takes a deliberate effort.
68. Are you tired? My soul is.
69. Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today? Yes
70. Have you ever met anyone off the internet? Yes, and it was weird. This was in the days before normal people were on the internet, though. The early days of geek love were not all they were cut out to be.
71. How many phones do you have in your house? Two land lines and my housemate's cell.
72. How long is your hair? Short, needing to be cut, and rapidly vanishing.
73. Do you get along with your parents? I haven’t spoken to my dad since I was 18. I get along with my mom for after a fashion, but we’re very different people.
74. What color of eyes do you prefer? I’m a sucker for gray eyes. I even like how "gray eyes" looks written down.