2) My reaction to the alterna-teen couple who asked for directions to the Freedom Trail in broken English. I had assumed that they were some artsy folks from Emerson, and almost laughed with delight when they revealed themselves as tourists. I gestured wildly to get them where they needed to go.
3) The guy who was playing the didgeridoo in the park. If I wasn’t so skittish, I would have asked him about it. I would so love to learn how to play one of those things. I mean, how can you not like a musical instrument that’s played by blowing raspberries into it?
4) The stuffed purple beastie that someone propped up on the fence of the Public Gardens.
5) Ms_E’s mention of the color, cranberry, in recounting her dream. (I don’t know why.)
6) Sam talking about Yoga and butts.
7) The fact that I managed not to bring the O Brother, Where Art Thou cd into work along with its case.