In its place, I'm opening the house up for Hong Kong Action Breakfast:
- You're welcome any time after 10AM, unless you've a yen to help with food prep and want to show up earlier.
- At the very least I will have pancakes or waffles to offer, and probably some sort of soup/stew for later in the day.
- Contributions of raw materials like eggs, cheese or bacon, or finished products like scones or mixed drinks are greatly appreciated. If you plan to do this, please let me know what you're bringing so I can plan accordingly.
- I have no idea what we will be watching. I've a handful of kung fu flicks that look promising, and two borrowed seasons of Avatar that would play nicely in the format. If there's something you desperately need to see (Giant Monsters come to mind), say so in the comments.
- RSVPs are gratefully accepted. If you have any questions, please let me know.
ETA: 11/10, V and I are headed to a BDD bout between the Wicked Pissahs and the Nutcrackers. We like sharing, so if you're at all interested, you should come with.